Today we have moved heavy machinery that was in the Bank of Spain, located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
The branch office of the Bank of Spain in the Canary Islands is located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, next to the Town Hall, although it had other two previous locations. The building was built in 1926 and designed by the architects José Yárnoz Larrosa and Luis Menéndez Pidal. It is of Herrerian style, with stone façade and three-storey-high, plus the rooftop. The main façade is adorned with fluted columns topped with Ionic capitals and triangular pediments. The building is crowned by a huge coat of arms of Spain.
Thanks to the team work, everything went well.